• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    For Tips 'N Tricks Tuesday! More for New Players But We Can't Leave Them Out!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    The negative side of listening to music while building.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:17 AM PDT

    "You Learn As You Do" XP bar in Darkness falls?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Anyone know of a mod that makes an xp bar show how far you are to leveling your scavenging, athletics, or mining school and all of those levels that are 1/100? Or maybe I'm blind and there is an xp bar for them.

    submitted by /u/googawa
    [link] [comments]

    Starting a 7 days to die server soon need help please

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    I'm currently setting up a 7 days to die server but I was wondering how to make it so people can't build in some of the cities And is there a way for me to edit a world and add to my nitrado servers world list

    submitted by /u/Shawnb861
    [link] [comments]

    Adding custom workbenches to the game

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Would it be possible to use the level/prefab editor to combine, say, a table and a chair and then save it as prefab you could use as a research table or other useable workbench-style block?

    submitted by /u/AdministrationOk8908
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls Graphics Glitch

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Darkness Falls Graphics Glitch

    Has anyone else encountered this bug? The buildings are white farther away and as you get closer they start to glitter then suddenly pop in. I have changed every in game graphic setting down to low or turned them off one at a time and nothing seemed to help. I logged out and turned down the ones that can't be changed from within the game but it still didn't help.

    My Nvidia drivers are the most current ones. I have a core I9, 32 gigs of RAM and a 3070.

    https://preview.redd.it/2ofhelkztwz61.png?width=2560&format=png&auto=webp&s=6be72561ba5fd57ec33a2b4443dde72ca5728a24

    submitted by /u/Varziie
    [link] [comments]

    New Public "Undead Legacy" [NA] Modded Server! Hosted by Arkservers.io - Free to Join!

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    Should I make a base in a poi or make one from scratch?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:26 AM PDT

    I don't know wether to build my home base where I keep my stuff in a poi or from scratch. I'm just on a 2 person game with my brother and we are going to be in the same base.

    submitted by /u/R6seiger
    [link] [comments]

    Best Poi

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:16 AM PDT

    What do you think the best Poi in navegane is for basing in?

    submitted by /u/R6seiger
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question about the starting question

    Posted: 18 May 2021 07:15 AM PDT

    So I started a private world with a friend. I've completed the tutorial quest but my friend hasn't would this be the cause of my issue of going to the trade outpost. Ever time I get near it the game loads like I just drop in the world next to the outpost.?

    Just realized that I completely messed that title up.

    submitted by /u/Mclovin266
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen on startup, can't figure out what to do to fix it. PC

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    can anyone help with this? When I start the game it has the title screen but then goes all black and I can't click anything

    submitted by /u/h1W31C0M3T0CH1L1
    [link] [comments]

    Fixing a Wrench

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    Where do I find the parts I need to fix a wrench? I am early game.

    submitted by /u/twp156
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the updates? I’ve been out of the 7days loop for a bit but want to get back in, has there been an update for it on Xbox within. The last year or so?

    Posted: 17 May 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    Endgame server "Defiance"

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    Our server is PVE Dedicated, Version A19.3, 200% XP, 8K Map.

    Server Details:

    72.18.55.56:26900

    We are offering:

    • Custom built lobby which is our trading zone. Each player can claim one of the available shops and trade with others. Each shop contains Trader NPC. Lobby is zombie-free area, buildings are under trader protect.

    • Special modded zombies

    • Modded Weapons

    • Modded cooking station with custom recipes

    • 2 public horde bases

    • Stacking mod

    • 120 slots backpack

    • No drop on death

    • Reset zones after every 4h

    • Weapon, Vehicle mods

    • Max lvl 1000 with additional prestige skills

    • Many ingame commands

    • Patreon VIP benefits https://www.patreon.com/defiancegaming

    Join our Discord https://discord.gg/xs7m5Ek9Nf if you have any questions or suggestions.

    submitted by /u/ShesARaven
    [link] [comments]

    Question about (Adjusted Days Alive)

    Posted: 17 May 2021 10:32 PM PDT

    a friend and I are playing, and im trying to do the math for our GS, but i cant figure out how (Adjusted Days Alive) works, im at player lvl 44, on day 8 with 3 deaths

    submitted by /u/xShiGuy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel