• Breaking News

    Monday, May 31, 2021

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday

    7 Days To Die Modded Monday


    Modded Monday

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking for advice or help on where to start with modding for 7 Days to Die? Are you having trouble finding a particular mod, or opinions of what mod to play next?

    Post below with what you're having trouble with or what you're looking for!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD biomes irl

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    tunnel vision on the simple things...looking back now I see the mines but when i was play i was so confused...

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    LCB Protection against other player raids

    Posted: 31 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Can LCB protect against other player raids?

    I am on a rented dedicated server and would like to stop the insane stealing.

    <property name="LandClaimCount"value="25"/><!-- Maximum allowed land claims per player. -->

    <property name="LandClaimSize"value="25"/><!-- Size in blocks that is protected by a keystone -->

    <property name="LandClaimDeadZone"value="40"/><!-- Keystones must be this many blocks apart (unless you are friends with the other player) -->

    <property name="LandClaimExpiryTime"value="365"/><!-- The number of days a player can be offline before their claims expire and are no longer protected -->

    <property name="LandClaimDecayMode"value="2"/><!-- Controls how offline players land claims decay. All claims have full protection for the first 24hrs. 0=Linear, 1=Exponential, 2=Full protection until claim is expired. -->

    <property name="LandClaimOnlineDurabilityModifier"value="0"/><!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is online. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->

    <property name="LandClaimOfflineDurabilityModifier"value="0"/><!-- How much protected claim area block hardness is increased when a player is offline. 0 means infinite (no damage will ever be taken). Default is 4x -->

    submitted by /u/emperotz22
    [link] [comments]

    Wait for A20??

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    Hey Survivors!

    Quick question, I can't find any new info on A20. So I can't decide if I should start a new game on A19.5 or wait for A20. I don't want to start over again when A20 comes and lose my progress. Should I just wait for A20 before starting again? Haven't played in about a year almost. (I'm on PC)

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/EffectiveJackfruit85
    [link] [comments]

    [Darkness Falls] Scrap items

    Posted: 31 May 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    In the Darkness Falls mod, there is no smelting of items into the forges the way there is in vanilla (at least as far as I have seen). My question, is there any way to get the "full" value out of brass or lead scrap items (like trophies), or should I just scrap them in my backpack as I get them? Is there any more efficient place to scrap them so my crafting queue is not taken up for several minutes each time I get a radiator?

    submitted by /u/shy_dow90
    [link] [comments]

    Death mechanics

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:51 PM PDT

    Hi, I'm new to the game and kinda confused. Just read the wiki pages on Death and Near Death Trauma, and I don't get why you wouldn't just kill yourself if you have debuffs? I feel like getting 10% of a level worth of xp is much quicker than finding materials for antibiotics/whatever, plus then you don't need to spend skill points on learning to make them?

    Would you recommend turning on "delete all items on death" to make death matter?

    submitted by /u/Willamanjaroo
    [link] [comments]

    Did they take the hospital poi out of the game?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    I swear when I was playing a while ago there was a tier 5 hospital poi. Did they take it out? Am I miss remembering? Or have I just been incredibly unlucky with world gen.

    submitted by /u/squidmangirl
    [link] [comments]

    Good mods for A19.5?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    any good mods that isnt broken?

    submitted by /u/Hotd0g_Salad
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best version for running mods? I have nearly 1.5k hours on Xbox and have swapped to PC with 135 hours. I figured I'd dick around with mods till I realized there ain't many and they're all broken as of A19.5

    Posted: 31 May 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Schematics lucky dip doesn't feel fun. Isn't there a better way?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 02:08 AM PDT

    On my first play through of 7 days. The premise feels good. XP gains associated with in game actions makes alot sense, as does the skills progression. The loot mechanic for basic resources also makes alot of sense most of the time.

    The one aspect of this game that puts me off is the luck element associated with schematics. Is it just me? There has to be a better way surely?

    submitted by /u/Modhopper
    [link] [comments]

    Need some help with mod selection.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:40 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    So I'm renting an online server and I want to put some mods on it and I need some input from you guys. The main mod I was going for was Snufkins Server Side Zombies, I assume that mod doesn't require client installation and it's just the server I need to install it on. Also is there any other mods you recommend that don't require client installation, maybe some that improve the HUD or UI or something?

    submitted by /u/Sc00sher
    [link] [comments]

    We’re live again!

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    My friend can't join my game- any ideas on why?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 09:11 AM PDT

    Hi, so we have a few mods for the game- the Romero mod and some decorations. We had these mods for years and took a hiatus from the game for a while. We come back to our game and we can't join each other- we just keep getting errors.

    Does anybody have any tips on how to resolve this? I have validated my files, he has uninstalled and reinstalled the game, and we have removed each mod one at a time to see if it's one of those that is causing the problems, and nothing has worked.

    Any help here would be amazing.

    submitted by /u/apogno
    [link] [comments]

    Console Command to Add Party Members?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    Hello,

    BLUF: Is there a console command to add/kick party members?

    My friends and I can't open the "Player's Tab" for whatever reason, so we can't form a party (we are already allied from previous sessions). Is there a console command that will allow me as the server admin to add/kick him in my party?

    The only thing I found on Google was "setgamestat AutoParty true" but it's not working, as when he logs in he doesn't auto-join my party. It says that the first person to log into the server becomes the party leader and every subsequent login joins that party, but we can't test that because if I log off it kills the server.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Streamdancer
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any mod that turns off or changes zombie respawn in bases you clear? or a mod that makes concrete undestructible?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    I dislike having enemies spawn in houses i take over

    submitted by /u/I_DONT_LIKE_KIDS
    [link] [comments]

    GPU+CPU scaling in game.

    Posted: 31 May 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Okay so we all know tht 7days is a pig to run, very few people are getting 144fps 1440p ultra settings but I would lke to know what sort of fps folks are getting with the latest gen of hardware.

    I'm currently running oveclocked 5700xt and a 3900x 4x8gig cl 15 3800 mem 1440p custom settings and probably averaging around 60ish fps, sometime dipping, sometimes jumping into the 90's temporarily. I'm ok with the settings but i'd lke to know what sort of FPS you folks with 3080's or 6800xt's are getting and also if any of you are fortunate enough to be running Intel 10/11 series or 58/59 series do you see worthwhile improvements?

    I know frames aren't everything and that 7D2D is not the most graphically pleasing game (apart from some beautliful sunsets) but apart from the obviious benefits in other games how does 7 days scale with the new gear?

    submitted by /u/DaddaMongo
    [link] [comments]

    Game Version

    Posted: 31 May 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    My problem is that my Game shows Alpha 19.4 when clicking on our sever the Version comes up 19.5 (b60) its a miss match so i cant get on our server any help would be grateful :) 7 Days

    7 Days to Die [GP] 10 slots 194.147.122.212:26927 this is showing

    submitted by /u/Kickassbluem00n
    [link] [comments]

    Interested in joining a group of players on a xbox server. Anyone know of one?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    What has been added to the game?

    Posted: 31 May 2021 03:11 AM PDT

    The last time I played was around August 2020. Has anything actually been added to the game? I tried to look through the release notes and found basically nothing but minor fixes.

    submitted by /u/RealGamerGod88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel