• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    7 Days To Die I was messing with world editing and accidentally deleted all POIs. So, if you've ever wondered what it would look like...

    7 Days To Die I was messing with world editing and accidentally deleted all POIs. So, if you've ever wondered what it would look like...


    I was messing with world editing and accidentally deleted all POIs. So, if you've ever wondered what it would look like...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:07 PM PDT

    Sunset��️

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:12 PM PDT

    Com 'on ALPHA-20 with yo funky ass

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:10 PM PDT

    Fresh zombie meat

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    I'm downloading 7Days Right now anybody looking to give me a hand starting out (not looking for op loot or hand outs I need a teacher) I have cookies and milk

    submitted by /u/Sir_Blast_Emm
    [link] [comments]

    Heavy Armour Strength vs Light Armour Fortitude?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Hey every was wondering which specialization would be better?

    We have an Agility spec guy so he can craft quality light armours; the question is would heavy Armour in the strength tree be better, or would Fortitude with max pain tolerance and healing factor and light armour be better?

    submitted by /u/samurailife89
    [link] [comments]

    Best content mod?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    Ive been looking for a mod to bring my gameplay experience to the next level, Unfortunately I have gotten no aid from youtube. Ive heard some big ones are Darkness Falls and War of the walkers(?). Just looking for some opinions, cheers.

    submitted by /u/Qwifk
    [link] [comments]

    I am thinking of creating a organized discord for players look to play 7 days on pc with a 24/7 server, and chill, anyone think that might be a good idea

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Looking for buddies

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Hey guys I only have the Xbox version of the game. I'm really trying to play but I need a good couple of people to play with and have some fun adventures with

    submitted by /u/darthmalakx69x
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have realllly old images of what Navegen looked like all the way back before Alphas 10?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    Looking for this relic of the past, and I can't seem to find any

    submitted by /u/halocn
    [link] [comments]

    Day 128 Red Moon - fighting on foot

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    DF Mod: Getting a max of 60% radiation resistance

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    I've finally made all five armor pieces (Radiation Ready armor mods) but I'm only getting a total maximum of 60% radiation resistance. I've taken the armor off/back on and taken rad mod pieces out of every armor piece and readded them... no change. I don't remember this problem happening on my last near end-game playthrough :?

    submitted by /u/Lumpus60
    [link] [comments]

    A19 server settings

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 03:38 PM PDT

    So to start this post, I haven't played the game since alpha 17 Since then alot has seemed to change and I cant seem to find the config file for the SMP world that im using. Its not a dedicated server it should just be me hosting my single player and inviting my friends to play? However the config file options just show the default for game creation... Navesgane, etc

    Im running on the hardest difficulty so im trying to add mods, and change the settings from the preset values. Ive done it before but I seem stuck in the menu.

    Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Darkest24
    [link] [comments]

    Why isn't this discussed more?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    I swear to god, I've been waiting for it to change, but I suppose that was optimistic of me.Why, of all reason, is the hunting rifle single shot?

    Are there single shot bolt-action rifles? Chassepot, Mauser 1871, Dreyse, etc. Old models, even older than other bolt actin rifles.Yes. In real life, are those typically used as modern hunting rifles, in modern cartridges, and manufactured new?Not really.Just give it a magazine and please update the model. The sights are really odd. Any scopes attached to it look awkard.

    Edit: Ok some have suggest perks and I know the game plenty enough, I get the perks necessary quickly and I know how to find guns, yes even on hardest setting, looting isn't an issue to me.

    It's an early game rifle and so forth: Doesn't cut it for me (true though ofc), the fact that you have a magazine isn't enough of a difference between marksman rifle and the hunting rifle, there should be an upgrade getting the latter, for sure, but it's more to it than a magazine anyway, and so giving the hunting rifle one isn't much of a disadvantage.

    And again, the choice to do so, regardless of gameplay choice, makes no sense, few people buy one-shot hunting rifles anymore, and if they do, not a bolt-action one.

    But honestly, just give it a magazine, stripper clip or detachable, I don't care. The way it is atm doesn't make any sense and gameplay wise it's useless to me.

    As some have suggested the marksman rifle/sniper rifle needs to be enough of an upgrade, so make it a lebel rifle or something idk? 8 shots, tube magazine (slow reload), obsolete cartridge. Just a thought. True those aren't sold much anymore either so they make as little sense.

    submitted by /u/Tekupuristo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel