• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 3, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    From club and shotgun mods to the cigar. Strength is so obviously the favorite child.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    Thank you for the good times 7days to die.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:41 AM PDT

    I decided I am finished with this game, never in my life have I spent so much time with a game; 460 or so hours. Thank you for the fun times but I quit. I can not play any more, this game is way too addictive for me. I regret spending all that time, I wish I had gained a useful skill or something to show for it.

    submitted by /u/leadennis
    [link] [comments]

    When taking the quick route off a building fucks you over

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Welcome to HEAVEN :) Took me only 40 days building it. only 2 sides are secured with turrets, but its getting bigger and better everyday! what do you think about it?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 05:51 AM PDT

    Gyrocopter physics be like:

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 04:49 AM PDT

    Please dont sacrifice me for this question...

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    But I'm a long-time player who has been taking a break for other games .. I've really been looking forward to playing a new A20 wipe but I've been waiting over 6 months now..

    I don't mind playing a wipe if it'll last a couple of months at a minimum.

    Do you, my trusted 7 days enthusiast pals suggest that I start a new wipe or wait until A20?

    If it's going to be at least September then I don't see any problem in starting a new sesh

    submitted by /u/Adabar
    [link] [comments]

    Carwrecks respawn

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Well, do carwrecks or building related components respawn after a while? Otherwise it would be almost impossible to get brass in te late game if all are salvaged?

    Anyone knows the answer?

    submitted by /u/jessedevries
    [link] [comments]

    Keycards (darkness falls mod)

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Hello guys I was wondering what the various keycards are used for in the darkness falls mod. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/PRIMELASER
    [link] [comments]

    Server Connection Timed Out

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    So I have been playing with my friends for months now and recently, I have started to get an the error "Server Connection Timed Out" everytime I join my friend's local server (not a dedicated server). It kept on repeating that same error until I finally got inside the server but my ping skyrocketed to 100k ping.

    I have tried to reinstall it and verify the game files also. I also don't think its because of my internet because I can still connect to them from other steam games.

    I'd really appreciate it if someone has a fix for this. TIA

    submitted by /u/kanozki2211
    [link] [comments]

    7DTD But Its HORDE NIGHT EVERY NIGHT

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    Where/How To Get A Crucible?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    I have been looking for a crucible for a while as I need the make steel, but I cannot find a crucible for the life of me. I've checked lots of poi's and checked traders frequently. If anyone has any tips on where to get a crucible it would be helpful, thanks.

    submitted by /u/Stredy-
    [link] [comments]

    Seed request

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    Looking for a 4k A19 seed with a very large (6x6 block) city in the middle that contains a trader and either 2 book stores or 1 book tower...anyone come across anything like that yet?

    submitted by /u/kdpflush
    [link] [comments]

    Collapsed POIs in darkness falls 19.5?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 07:12 PM PDT

    So I took a break from darkness falls when my aim started locking up using a bow in 19.4. I started playing again in 19.5 and I'm noticing some pois are collapsed, like I went through and took out the bottom blocks that would support the walls making half the poi collapse. Is this normal or should I try and reinstall and start a new world? I'm on dfsmall1 atm

    submitted by /u/st3althkillz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel