• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 4, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I drank the red sea

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    Love this kind of roads. )

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Probs planted 100+ tree saps, came back to this lol

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Don't be like me. Climb don't cut down the tree.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    Mean traders

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:50 PM PDT

    I dont remember when the traders got so much sas but ive been trying a trading build where i loot and sell and every time i talk to the trader to sell things no matter how much i sell or buy he'll say something rude like "good sales finished, now fuck off", "deals done, no refunds, beat it fucker" and i'm pretty sure one time he just said "fuck you"

    I hope the traders get eaten. Bunch of assholes clearly don't want my business so me and my 300 boiled water are going elseware.

    submitted by /u/pigguJ
    [link] [comments]

    Question about darkness falls.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:48 PM PDT

    I am having fun with darkness falls. I have had to look up how to do a few things but I don't mind that. What I can't figure out and cannot find already answered is how do I pit pocket mods in my armor. I have crafted lvl31 steel armor and have found higher ones than that and they wont take even a single pocket mod.

    submitted by /u/DrGoNzO1979
    [link] [comments]

    Base ontop of Navesgane, Diersville hospital, no blood moon zombies.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    TL;DR: no hordes made it to the top of the hospital during blood moons. Why?

    So a friend and I have recently started playing. He hosts the server from his PC while playing. For our first few days we slowly took over the hospital in Diersville. Dying a lot but we finally completed it.

    We initially had a base in the cremation area in the basement using those body storage things for our loot. We got raided most nights so decided to move to the very top of Hospital by the helipad. We were overly cautious for the horde on day 7 and built a load of defenses around the top of the staircase (we built from the the very bottom to the top) and waited patiently.

    Now, the blood moon came and went without a single zombie coming to raid us. We were relieved but quietly disappointed. Is the helipad too far from the spawns and they couldn't find us or what? We definitely like the safety up there but would enjoy the the premise of the game.

    We play on default settings. We plan to increase the difficulty when we actually know what we're doing. We're purposly not watching play throughs or anything that would influence our tactics. As stated we have built a staircase right to the top for a clear path. We're playing on the latest patch of alpha 19.

    submitted by /u/Madwiggy
    [link] [comments]

    What is the most deceptive POI?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    Which ones look hard, but are a cakewalk? Conversely, which ones look simple/easy, but turn out to be a lot bigger or harder?

    submitted by /u/Meecht
    [link] [comments]

    Care to join me in a game?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Alright, so this is the first time I'm doing something like this. (Nervous since I'm shy with new people.) Was wondering if anyone would like to join me in a game of 7 Days on PC? Been dying to play a game, yet it's always more fun with others! Fair warning, I tend to curse a fair amount. (Just wanted you to know ahead of time.) If you care to play, just let me know!

    submitted by /u/CorporalRuu
    [link] [comments]

    Cut your forge smelting time in half with this simple trick, devs hate him!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    This may or may not be common knowledge, but I'll post this to help those who hate the insanely long smelting timers some items have

    For this you need:

    A forge (duh)

    Multiple of the same item: ie two or more iron shovels, blunderbuss, etc

    Good timing

    Step one: Place item in forge and wait for it to smelt

    Step two: The moment the timer hits 0:00 and the item poofs put the same item (quality and durability do not matter) within the same tick (or around .25 seconds, it's wonky) into the same slot.

    If you did it correctly the item you just put in will disappear without going through a timer, while also giving you the materials as if you had spent the time waiting for it to smelt. Note that this doesn't always work as the time frame you have to pull this off is small.

    submitted by /u/Pyro111921
    [link] [comments]

    Outback Decay - Builder Edition: All builds made without creative menu, resources have to be mined and blocks crafted.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 05:50 PM PDT

    What I love best about the 7 Days to die world..

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:34 PM PDT

    You can make bacon with all the meat. Mmmmmmmmmmm Bacon. :D

    submitted by /u/KitTayTay2021
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 09:14 PM PDT

    Can you have multiple saved games? I've been playing with a friend and he's the host to that world . So I can't join it unless he invites me. If I were to create my own will I still have my stuff when I join his? I've also heard that when a new update happens your stuff might get reset. Can anyone shine some light please, thanks .

    submitted by /u/kung-fu-izzy
    [link] [comments]

    What are some good seeds that have a lot of towns and cities?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 08:17 PM PDT

    Trench

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Essentially the base is a trench, a wall, then the actual base.

    The trench is 3 deep 1 wide with metal spikes at the bottom. Expensive to repair, but it's amazing against the horde. Its like an invisible wall at first (both sides of the trench has barbed wire) as the zombies refuse to jump into the trench at first until something happens. Enough zombies fall in and destroy enough spikes or... I don't know. The zombies are a bit stupid. At one point they'll charge into one area, give up and go to another area, give up then go to another.... Etc etc. Its the only reason why the first exploder didn't do anything, because it couldn't even get in the trench. There was no "safe" place for it in the trench I guess.

    Obviously at one point the zombies make up their minds and start to break the trench to get to the wall.

    Im annoyed by this. Why are the zombies switching their goals constantly? I'm not at all truely annoyed as some horde nights the horde actually never gets to get past the trench... Buts it's still annoying.

    The wall: just a wall. 1 feet deep, 1 wide and 4 tall. Iron bars at the edge to deal with those annoying climbers. Spikes at the wall to.. deal with zombies. This hasn't fallen yet once I became the builder (I'm playing with 2 others, they liked to loot and I preferred to stay in, so naturally I just stayed in base doing stuff)

    The base - everything. This is the horde and home base. The base hasn't been upgraded to deal with anything. Its only good to hold out for a few seconds if the wall falls. But it isn't even concrete. There is no foundation.

    I'm not asking for ways to learn about the a.i to make them easier to deal with, I just want to know any ideas as to why the zombies change their minds often with the trench? Its all dirt there btw.

    submitted by /u/Ragnar928
    [link] [comments]

    I cant find clay

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 12:02 PM PDT

    I have been trying to get clay for bullets but i can only get clay soil Edit:im fucking stupid i didn't know how to use the forge

    submitted by /u/teddy0728
    [link] [comments]

    Max level

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if there is a max level for your character. I'm at level 200 and it seems like I will not level up anymore. I have killed a bunch of Z's since leveling up to 200 yet the gauge is empty. Also , it seems as if there were no animals left on the map. Have I reached the end of the game?

    submitted by /u/lewous7554
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to share "oh shoot" moments and what the experience taught you.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    Ok so I have dug to just outside my trader on a random gen map. Thus connecting my main base to this small offshoot for quick access to my trader and a spot to store all the items I wish to sell. I got the idea to make a garden there and more or less sell the grown items and make a little extra money. Well while in the process of building this a small hoard formed and absolutely swamped me. I had only seconds to get away. I was able to get some guns in my tool bar. I took a few hits and at a moment of breathing room I had the thought to put a med kit in my tool bar but decided to aggressively hit the group. Well some dogs hit me from behind and I was unfortunately eaten. That day I realized a few things. Firstly a newbie mistake is to rush without thinking. Had I slowed down I could have survived. It also taught me to keep healing items in the toolbar when outside. Just in case. Have any of you guys had a situation where u did something reckless in game and learned a valuable lesson? What is your story?

    submitted by /u/asscheekmcclapperton
    [link] [comments]

    update on my current horde base. how can i improve on it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    I need help, does anyone know what's causing this weird graphical bug?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    Scariest biome?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel