• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this on r/suspiciouslyspecific and thought it was fitting.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    Alpha 20 planned to release before Christmas.

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 03:19 AM PDT

    Need a buddy or two for console play?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    Hope all is well

    Anyone out there wanna play some pvp or build a sweet vase or something?

    I know console is poo, but still so fun

    Hit me up with you Xbox gamer tag

    Peace!

    submitted by /u/akidfromcleveland
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a lost run?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:05 PM PDT

    Heya, I'm on night six and have 0 guns. I have high scavenging, but I still haven't found any guns. I need to know weather or not to quit (on PS4 btw)

    submitted by /u/furrbag254
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why they don't have an option for Shadow Quality?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:55 PM PDT

    Does anyone know why they don't have an option for Shadow Quality?

    I feel like they had it in the past, im honestly not 100% sure though. But I realized just how much fps gain you get from going from NEAR shadows, to OFF you get. Like it can double your fps in areas generally large buildings. And with torches i've been having issues since there is so many light sources, it causes FPS to just tank with a lot of torches. If I turn off shadows then its good.I would prefer to have Shadows on, but the frame drop from 65 fps at 80% of 1440p with all high/Ultra settings on to 30 or even less fps if I have like 5-10 torches in the area; just is not worth it. But when the shadows are off the game just looks sooooooo Flat but the FPS gain is insane. I go to like 75 unless im in an area with several large buildings.

    My System specs:GTX 1070Ryzen 7 4.5ghz 8core16gb 2133 of DDR4 rammNVME SSD 5000MBPS

    I have pictures of my settings.Does anyone else have an issue with FPS and shadows being on NEAR, especially with torches or just in general a bunch of light sources in one area. The Dynamic lighting is Super good honestly, but there is no base in the game to just turn shadow quality down or even maybe Dynamic lighting off, which I feel like its just that is what is causing such a tank in FPS since with like 10 lights, it is trying to calculate all of those shadows at once.

    I feel like this is just such 1st world problems LMAO

    https://preview.redd.it/g5asg003mve71.png?width=2558&format=png&auto=webp&s=598b52e768c56b9b19b422cfd7de1143b48cfbcf

    Don't know why UMA textures is at low, I always have that on high.

    submitted by /u/InspectorGizmoBrooch
    [link] [comments]

    Overhaul mod comparison

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    I would like to get into nodding for this game, but it seems most of the mods tend to be large packs that are not compatible with each other. I have the mod launcher, but I can't seem to find a good run down on the state of features on any of them. What are the favorite mod packs of the community right now?

    submitted by /u/Caylinbite
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer Saves / Items / Character

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    Hello Survivors!

    Is there a manual way or a mod that will allow me to xfer my progress to a new game when a patch rolls out? I understand that saves/worlds will eventually not work or experience bugs if you don't start fresh. With my career and family it is hard for me to find time to play games in the first place and I just want to keep my items I worked hard for when I start a new game. I don't mind building a new base but I would love to keep my items with me.

    Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/djd1985
    [link] [comments]

    Hypothetical base question

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    I'm kinda new to this game. I started off building a basic bunker style base 8x8 surrounded by spikes and a trench with more spikes. Zombies pretty much come at me from all sides equally during horde night which makes sense. But they always wipe out all my iron spikes.
    I was wondering if I took down 1 wall and instead built like a funnel there where there would be a concrete block and an open space above it, would the zombies ALL go to this single area? Or would some still attack the regular concrete walls?

    submitted by /u/ninja201209
    [link] [comments]

    Drunken Horde Night's are pretty fun XD (Undead Legacy Mod, Insane/Nightmare)

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 05:42 PM PDT

    What depth is bedrock at?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:04 AM PDT

    I remember it being in the negatives, but that was several years ago. Is it just at 0 now?

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to reset the framed art?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    I have a map I've been in for a bit, but found a mod that updates the boring framed portraits in the walls- will the mod insert the art into existing frames or will I need to regen a map and start over?

    submitted by /u/Guy1nc0gnit0
    [link] [comments]

    Best Way to Get Duke’s Tokens?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:56 AM PDT

    I'm assuming quests, but are there any other good methods for getting money?

    submitted by /u/Meme_Investor
    [link] [comments]

    Handheld play

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    I was considering getting a hand held pc to play 7 days on the go, but im wondering how well it would cope, if anyone has tried or got the steam deck would they try it to see how well 7dtd runs, or if anyone has a handheld and tried it their thoughts and opinions. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/virtuosospennig1
    [link] [comments]

    Would I be able to play 7 Days to Die on this laptop?

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    I've been enjoying the game on my R5 3600 system, but due to school reasons, I'll be moving to a different country and I'll be leaving my PC behind. I got a Dell XPS 13 9310, and I was wondering if these specs can run it:

    • Intel® Core™ i7-1165G7, 12 MB Cache, 4 Core 8 Threads, 2.80 GHz to 4.70 GHz
    • Intel® Iris Xe Graphics
    • 16 GB, LPDDR4X, 4267 MHz
    submitted by /u/YUK1NO
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel