• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 5, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Am I gone?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Insane lives up to its name. Sunk more than a hundred arrows into this dog. It was an intense zombie clearing job. Got caught at the place for the night because I couldn't find a stupid vulture.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:39 AM PDT

    Been working on converting a pawn shop into a horde base. This week we're testing how effective electrical traps are against a 64 count horde. (Lite cinematic series)

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Does anybody want to play on pc? I have literally zero friends

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    hope i can make your day better , check out my yt channel for more vids xD

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    What happens when you punch a trader?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Im to afraid to try it. Do i just get kicked out? Am i no longer able to barter? Do the prices increase? Or des anything happen at all?

    submitted by /u/lupowo
    [link] [comments]

    Players wanted!

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I've played the Xbox version of 7dtd for a couple years and finally got myself a laptop to play on, jumping into alpha 19 has been overwhelming compared to the Xbox version haha. Just wondering if anyone in a similar boat or anyone in general wanted to start up a world and teach an old dog some new tricks? Help is much appreciated guys!

    submitted by /u/Deo734
    [link] [comments]

    What are some ways to keep the late game more exciting?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Hello, my friend and I are currently on day 75ish. We play permadeath on insane difficulty, shorter days to keep the pace up, horde every 5 nights with a blood moon count of 32 (Any more and it gets laggy). We are basically at the point where every POI has nothing but runners, radiated and ferals. We get consistent screamers at our base, but the auto shotgun and rocket launcher basically mows down everything. Trying to gain a level takes 200k experience or more.

    I'm still having some fun, but my friend said last night "I think we beat the game". Meaning we are so far into it, everything has became quite easy. Although this is far from true, there is still some challenge to it. However it would be nice to get some unique ideas for late game. I'm sure we could build an awesome castle, travel the map and find more skyscrapers to raid, but 1,100 hours into the game, I think we are just looking for something different.

    Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/The_Duke_13
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play 7DaysToDie

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    Looking for people to play 7DaysToDie with. Steam: SaladBoyyy35353 and discord Saladboyyy35353#9330

    submitted by /u/SaladBoy13
    [link] [comments]

    Is Darkness fall imposible on insane difficulty?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi. I have been playing Darkness falls for a few weeks right now on insane difficulty, we started with a 300% exp boost and the we realize at day 16 that we cannot beat demons at that level so after a few restarts where we were learning about the mod we started a new one but with only 100% exp and insane difficulty. We are a party of 2 and it was going well, we died when we make mistakes and we manage to survive the day 14-21 hordes even know they were coming hard , but rn we are level 42 and the game stage it just got too high, we are finding demons (2-4) in almost every house and we barely can take one of them down, we have not enough fire power to kill multiple so until level 50 that we can make coil (I think we can do something with them) we just cannot even loot houses because the mod doesn't allow us to get stronger weapons. And on top of all of this we haven't even found the welding torch yet, even coming to trader every 2 days to see if he sells it. So we are a bit confused, is this game impossible to beat on insane because o the limits of the mod itself? The game stage is on 300 on our lvl , so , anyone can help us?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Alicast28
    [link] [comments]

    After updating the version to 19.6, the game freezes

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:26 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! After updating the version to 19.6, the game freezes (rarely just suddenly during the game and with 100% probability during 7 nights). It happens like this: zombies start to run on the spot, chests stop opening, time passes and stops. We play in four. One of our friends creates a server and we connect to it (we all have 7dtd bought in the steam). We recreated the server with a new map, but it didn't help. We tried different methods from the internet, but nothing worked. I do not speak English, I live in a country where this game is not very popular, so we cannot find solutions on the sites available to us. Reddit users, please help if you encounter a similar problem.

    submitted by /u/atutiktovg
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    What do you use scrap plastic for?

    submitted by /u/asscheekmcclapperton
    [link] [comments]

    Zzz is for Zombies [PvE] Permadeath

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 09:14 AM PDT

    Some convenience mods, easy difficulty overall. Try it out if you're interested in Permadeath.

    Mods:

    • Webmap
    • Wandering Hordes
    • Hitbars
    • Bigger backpack/storage
    • Bigger crafting/forge queue
    • Logspikes
    • Permadeath (Player kicked/reset upon death)

    Settings:

    • 12K map, (from KingGen)
    • 90 min days/18 hr daylight
    • 12 zombie BM
    • 150 zombie max
    • No PvP damage
    • 5x Landclaims, infinite protection
    • Difficulty 3; Default run speeds
    submitted by /u/ayz1e
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] I have an issue with the land claim block

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    So, I made a random gen world a few hours ago, and I found a city that had a trader in it, so I decided that I'd settle here, and found a building away from the trader to settle myself in, but when I try to place it it doesn't work and the green area thingies are red? Any mods or solutions for this-

    submitted by /u/Para--Dise
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    Just got the game and am looking for some people to start a server with

    submitted by /u/steven10090
    [link] [comments]

    Scrap iron tools.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I'm at work where's there's no internet and I've got vanilla 7D2D, Darkness Falls and War of the Walkers mods installed on separate copies of the game on my laptop.

    What I'm hoping to do is to add scrap iron tools to the vanilla game but I'm not sure how to go about it. I know DF uses scrap tools but I'm not sure about WotW. This is purely for my own use and not for sharing or turning into a mod.

    Any help would ge appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Dammas33
    [link] [comments]

    your hot bar looks different

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    hi just wondering why does my hotbar look different like xbox look more realistic but pc is different.??

    submitted by /u/SeaInvestigator3434
    [link] [comments]

    pls halp im cryin huhu

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    My friend and I have this game that I created, we have tons of stuff in that game, and then just now I opened the game and clicked continue game I can't find it anymore :((( pls help

    submitted by /u/zero2m
    [link] [comments]

    Finally get a mini bike !

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    Zombie pathfinding

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    So still adapting to A19 and beyond since I switched to PC, and I heard the Zeds pathfinding has been adjusted.

    I remember on Console (A15 or 16 I believe) that if you raises a drawbridge, the Zeds would just walk over the edge thinking it was still there.

    Is this still a thing? Or if I wanted to drop Zeds into a death pit, do I have to use the sledge turret?

    submitted by /u/Canuck_Sapper
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a group or server to play with

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 07:17 AM PDT

    I have problem with creating the world on my ps4

    Posted: 05 Aug 2021 06:43 AM PDT

    I had a local world but then I delete it and start creating a new one when i was writing the name of the world it start showing some weird symbols game say it was invalid game name. But now I cant even write anything I am pressing everything from A to Z but nothing show up

    submitted by /u/CUK-CUK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel