• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 4, 2021

    7 Days To Die New Screamer for Alpha 20

    7 Days To Die New Screamer for Alpha 20


    New Screamer for Alpha 20

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    Wildcard Wednesday

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to post anything you might have missed from the schedule below:

    Day Topic
    Sunday Seedy Sunday
    Monday Modded Monday
    Tuesday Tips n Tricks Tuesday
    Thursday Base Tour/Showcase Thursday
    Friday Friend Finder Friday
    Saturday Stream/Let's Play Saturday
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The devs have good priority skills

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    Quick question.. what's this item? . . I can't seem to find it while looting. Where or how can I get this tool? Thanks for the help guys. -Still getting the hang of how the forge works-

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Help!: On my final achievement "Travel 1,000 Kilometers" and my tracker stopped working at 25%

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I'm so close to 100%'ing the game guys... but I have 1 small issue with the final achievement .

    1. My tacker ingame is just " " (its blank with nothing there) so I can't track my own KM in game and my achievement tracker is stuck at 25%

    I deleted- re-installed the game and nothing has been "fixed".

    Achievement: "Neil Armstrong"

    Is stuck at 25% progress... I know that the last KM achievement is extract 25% so I'm concerned it might not be tracking my game's progress

    submitted by /u/Dampish10
    [link] [comments]

    What's causing this bug? When I join my friends world I see all of my HUD, walk around, hear noises, but see none of the game world, just this menu screen.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    At the end of our 70 day world, we gathered everyone around the graveyard, to pay respects to those who fell

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:19 PM PDT

    How to Save your Base & Export/Import 2021

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Every Debuff Explained in 7 Days to Die

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    What to do with the testosterone extract?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    CAN YOU RUN FROM HORDE NIGHT UNDERGROUND?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    Unable to loot ANYTHING

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:08 PM PDT

    As title says. I am not able to loot any boxes, workbenches, zombies, bags, etc.

    I have tried verifying files, everything normal, uninstalling then reinstalling, breaking things then going to try and loot, shooting/hitting and trying to loot.

    Nothing seems to work whatsoever at this point I think the only option is the profile of my character on the server but I'm not entirely sure about that either any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Hayabusa003
    [link] [comments]

    Lags so bad a crawler could kill me at his own pace

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:07 PM PDT

    Beta 19.6 = infinite lags. Whatever has been done to better the game has made it unplayable lately.

    submitted by /u/PassingTime92
    [link] [comments]

    Do base designs like this still work?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:49 PM PDT

    I haven't played in quite a while, thinking about starting up another server... Do simple bases like this still work?

    Seems a little cheesy but at the same time kinda fun lol. The horde starts at 07:17 if you wanna skip the prep stuff.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX5W5eBDDRU

    submitted by /u/IBreedBagels
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Unable to update. I can’t find 19.6. Only 19.5.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    As the title says. What am I missing?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/dranged94
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers - they start getting really annoying

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Hi! Anyone know of a way to decrease the amount of screamers you get?

    Am I the only one who finds them really annoying after a while? They are interesting early on since they actually represent a challenge, but after you've progressed far enough it's just annoying to hear their screams and them pounding on your walls. Go out and kill them, 1 minute later there's another one. And one minute later another one. I'm not even running that many forges/mixers etc, would love to be able to run many more but then I'm guessing they'd come every ten seconds.

    submitted by /u/Chookeydawg
    [link] [comments]

    Ways to sleep? (PC)

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Is there any way to pass the nights on this game like a sleep / wait system? I heard about console commands to change days but those had a disclaimer about your world stability if you used them.

    I understand that nights (especially hordes) are the most exciting time to play, but an option, even locked to creative only, would be nice!!

    submitted by /u/Rather_Be_Camping
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer Xbox glitch

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I play split screen co op with my husband and always play as player 2. It happened once and was mildly annoying. After the third time I'm over the top frustrated. We quit for the night and then loaded up to play later the next day and all inventory in my backpack just poof gone. First time no big deal. This last time I lost 197 9mm rounds, about 500 arrows, steel axe, 56 wood spikes (we were preparing for day 21), first aid, thousands of wood and stone, and all my go to resources I keep on me. My tool belt is always there but backpack is completely empty…unless I closed out in the middle of crafting then those items are the only thing in my backpack. I've created my "backpack storage chest" (no touchy my stuffy) that I unload everything into before I quit out now. Very frustrating. Anyone else have this problem on XBox?

    submitted by /u/Mick_Nuggetzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading tools

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    Hi I am new to the game and was wondering how do I level up my tools like my axe. I tried looking for some tutorials but it looks like they are all outdated. I already have a workbench.

    submitted by /u/MrSwagUnited
    [link] [comments]

    How to transfer server host/file location?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 05:58 AM PDT

    Me and my gf were playing on a server with one other person but they were hosting and now they decided to quit. The previous host gave me some files but I'm not sure where they go in relation to my own current files.

    My files:

    https://i.imgur.com/aV0N1Pa.png

    Files that were given to me:

    https://i.imgur.com/eqTMleH.png

    submitted by /u/huoyuanjiaa
    [link] [comments]

    Paint texture mods?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2021 08:06 AM PDT

    Any mods that give additional paint texture options? My partner in zombie crime is fixing up the 'ol hovel and wants to spice things up a bit.

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Still_18
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel