• Breaking News

    Monday, August 16, 2021

    7 Days To Die I see your jiggling tourist and raise you this guy fapping into oblivion

    7 Days To Die I see your jiggling tourist and raise you this guy fapping into oblivion


    I see your jiggling tourist and raise you this guy fapping into oblivion

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:26 PM PDT

    Whats happening? My bike and minibike have disappeared and now my base is half gone? Am is my save corrupted or smthn?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:04 AM PDT

    full house............... jk I got absolute rubbish

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Lt Rekt! You ain't got no legs!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 07:15 PM PDT

    The dogs you encounter every 5-6 days should burn in hell

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 01:56 PM PDT

    So I've been going for the 1250 minutes lived trophy, which I've achieved several times, but for some bs ass reason the trophy can only be earned from single player, I had about 12 hours survived when I got attacked by 4 dogs. Using up all 3 of my medkits, I survived the encounter. Not three minutes later just as I was getting home, 4 more came. Since I was adding a wall around my base, I had nothing to keep them out with yet, which makes me realize that this games threats and dangers are basically all just shit you can't control. I'm playing on I think it's nomad? It's one higher then the default difficulty. I have the spawn rate of enemy's doubled so the zombies are challenging but manageable. And it makes me realize that I almost never die to zombies. It's always a land mine, an ungodly amount of dogs, which have so much wrong with them, or an unstoppable zombie bear that is basically the closest thing to the hand of fucking god himself. No I don't really have a point I just want to complain

    submitted by /u/Futuristicbus61
    [link] [comments]

    Uh oh. Blood moon in BC?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Is this good enough to run the game?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    hoards be like

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 12:10 PM PDT

    So I consider myself a good or even great player but I just came here to ask the community, got any tips for a player who knows a fair amount?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I'll tell you if I already know or if I don't depending on what you comment.

    submitted by /u/Shadow_pigeon
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best cheap gaming P C for 7dtd

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:29 PM PDT

    )':

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:05 PM PDT

    Saw some cement bags at Ace Hardware

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 05:42 AM PDT

    I drove past ace hardware and saw a bunch of cement bag pallets, my IMMEDIATE thought was "My shovel!" This game has ruined me.

    submitted by /u/TheGoddessSwordGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Wish the baseball bat was steel tier and the steel club (call it iron club?) was iron tier

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 06:14 PM PDT

    The bat is just so much more satisfying both in looks and in sound. Steel club looks goofy as hell imo

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    What’s some good ideas for hoard night defenses?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Haven't played the game in a while and just finished my first hoard night. Didn't go too well but I survived so I want to make some upgrades but don't know what direction I should take. Also is there some premade locations on navgen that works as a good frame for a base?

    submitted by /u/keelasher
    [link] [comments]

    Decaying Zombie bodies.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    Way back, I don't know which version, zombies bodies would decay eventually into a flesh block, that essentially made it so zombies could climb over other bodies and walls. Is there a Mod that brings this feature back?

    submitted by /u/Archeuz
    [link] [comments]

    If you are playing multiplayer and you live in different houses what does the horde do? Thanks

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    Important, i feel like somethings fishy here on console 7 days to die.

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:19 PM PDT

    Okay i don't personally remember there being thunder but recently i have been hearing it while i play on a bloodmoon and during rain and something feels fishy. (Its currently bloodmoon as of typing this amd there is lots of thunder)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Furball12
    [link] [comments]

    Blade taps

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Evening all. What height should I put blade traps at for them to Headshot the zombies? I have lethal headshots mod on with df mod so want to decapitate some zeds. Does it work on top of two blocks, or one block?

    submitted by /u/Ragnarock1982
    [link] [comments]

    Will 7 days to die have a discount this year on Xbox?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Dors the bunker below the mansion on the ps4 version?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:36 PM PDT

    Help!

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    I'm new to the game, and I really enjoy it. However my enjoyment was cut short three times so far, twice it was caused by eletric shortage that lasted about a second each time, however as many if not most of you know, this couses the save folder you're currently playing to get corrupted and dissapear. The last world i created was really dear to me and close to my heart especially scince i found a pistol in a toilet. I came here to seek help with restoring this savefile beacuse the latest YouTube video that covers this subject comes from half a year ago and slightly diffrent Alpha version of the game and nothing in my files seems to match, thus i seek help here. Can anybody please help me?

    submitted by /u/KwanJski
    [link] [comments]

    Trolling in the server

    Posted: 16 Aug 2021 03:49 AM PDT

    I play in a server with 5 other friends, recently, one of them picked up a habit of spam spawning zombie bears outside my camp, damaging my walls. All for a quick laugh out of the crew. I am not admin but I do have admin permissions, is there a way to find out who's screwing with me?

    submitted by /u/Spector_M
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel