• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Why is blade trap not doing anything. zombies fell in from above... how to fix?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    I wish the burned biome looked more like this

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    [r4r] 25f Looking for love in all the wrong places. Likes: Singing, hanging out with friends, brains. Dislikes: Hollow Point Bullets, daylight, motor tools. NOT LOOKING FOR A HOOKUP

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Does this base setup make sense long term?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    :D she huge!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 04:06 PM PDT

    Cafe Gaming has added a Darkness Falls + Sorcery Server! Join our inaugural map!

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    Cafe Gaming has launched a Darkness Falls + Sorcery server! Come join our inaugural DF/S season as we defeat all the special zombies together! If you have played the darkness falls mod and enjoyed the challenge, DF plus Sorcery mod is the right game for you! :)

    Cafe gaming is a small group of game servers started by a small group of friends with a shared passion for non-toxic online gaming. Just like going to a friend's house to chill, we strive to create a digital couch to crash on for the night and game with good company. Our server population is mainly composed of friendly and respectful adults who enjoy helping others and building a cohesive community.

    We have a Medium PVE server that has quality of life mods that do not require separate download by the player. Our Darkness Falls Sorcery server is brand new and we are running with a custom modlet that must be installed from the discord link. In addition, we are running the server without a bot for now, while we make sure everything runs smoothly. We have an affiliate minecraft community whose server tower we use, which gives us 2-3x more memory than the average hosted 7d2d server, as we believe server performance is key to a great player experience.

    Darkness Falls Sorcery Server:

    *****YOU MUST GO ON THE DISCORD AND INSTALL THE CUSTOM MOD PACK TO BE ABLE TO JOIN AND PLAY!!!!*******

    Discord: tVu99UK8uw

    Server Name: Cafe Gaming | Darkness Falls and Sorcery

    Server IP: 67.4.94.170 Port: 26940

    Direct Connect Link: steam://connect/67.4.94.170:26940

    Vote Link: https://7daystodie-servers.com/server/94880/

    Difficulty: Nomad-Medium

    -PVE-

    Zombie Day Speed: Walk

    Zombie Night Speed and Feral Speed: Sprint

    XP Multiplier: 200%

    Loot Multiplier: 150%

    Loot Respawn Time: 12 days

    Drop on death: Nothing

    LCB: 4 per person, 51x51 size. Duration 14 days.

    Shared Kill Range: 1000m

    And here is some info on the Vanilla server for those who may prefer that:

    Vanilla Server:

    Name: Cafe Gaming | 200% Exp, 150% Loot | Custom Mods

    Server IP: 67.4.93.12 Port: 26920

    Direct Connect Link: steam://connect/67.4.93.12:26920

    Live Map: http://67.4.93.12:8082/static/index.html

    Server Location: Midwest USA- Minnesota

    Discord: tVu99UK8uw

    Mod info available on discord

    submitted by /u/therealccl
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts/question on XP Gains Increase

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    With the game being set to all other default settings, I wanted to pose a question:

    If you play at 300% XP gains, do you end up hindering yourself in a way?

    My thought process is that since the game bases difficulty and loot quality on game stage, if you are progressing so rapidly yet time is moving at the same rate, wouldn't you potentially encounter higher difficulty enemies and hordes with much less relative prep time?

    I could be completely wrong, so that's the reason for the inquiry! Any insight is always appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Caixas
    [link] [comments]

    Bunkers in pregen02?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I'm playing pregen 2 in alpha 19. Are there any specific locations for bunkers, specifically the large one? I know in navezgane there are two specific locations in the burnt biome but I'm unsure of where to find them in pregen 2. I've found the waterworks factory bunker but it's not my cup of tea. I'm not sure if pregen 2's map is the same every time or if it's random. If anyone has the locations for any bunkers on this map it would be much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/kittie140
    [link] [comments]

    Power attack with spears?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:11 PM PDT

    The perk for Spear Hunter involves power attack, but how do you power attack with spears?

    submitted by /u/spillcanvasgirl
    [link] [comments]

    What feature would be awesome to see in 7 Days to Die?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I'm trying to brainstorm some optional settings or features that would be really cool to see in the best 7D2D game. I'm really interested in hearing your ideas, so don't hold back. Maybe a few devs and modders might even see this and include some?

    submitted by /u/Nawodo94
    [link] [comments]

    someone please help. When i shoot for like 2 seconds with guns I cant look downwards anymore. It just stsrted to happen today. I have to restart the game so I can look down but it does the same thing after a few swings with my club or shooting anything. There isn't anything weird in my controls.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    Let the chaos begin (console version, hopefully it gets updated soon)

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    For non-Strength builds, how many points-

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:47 PM PDT

    Should you be putting into Miner 69er and mother load?

    submitted by /u/XBgyManX
    [link] [comments]

    Hey how's it going been playing 7 days to die for long time looking for some mods to add in more guns ,armour and npcs if possible be great also how to install or add the mods into the game/file and a good website to browse mods

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    Restore world from steam.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 10:57 AM PDT

    So recently I have formatted my PC (changed from W7 to W10 in the process), and I didnt save my world folder because I thought steam will have a backup linked to my account as does with all the games. I came to surprise when I see my world has dissapeared from 7dtd. Any solution?

    submitted by /u/LuckJustAMeme
    [link] [comments]

    Wondering about mods

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:41 PM PDT

    I've been recently wanting to play mods, but I wasn't sure if I'd have to start a new world. Obviously for like new POI's and such you would. But if I just added mods which gain access to more perks/guns/zombies would that corrupt my current vanilla world?

    submitted by /u/-Ghost255-
    [link] [comments]

    Are these settings normal?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 03:26 PM PDT

    Hello survivors, I don't know if my game settings that I play on is too light, and how should I be playing the game? With default settings? My settings are (from my memory, only modified options are mentioned, the rest are default)

    -Normal difficulty -Zombie night speed is jog -mark airdrops on -Day night cycle is set to 2 hours per day, 120 minutes - I think that's all from what I remember

    submitted by /u/HotTrashed
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game and experiencing this visual glitch causing some items on the ground to disappear.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    Help with KingGen

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Isn't generating a world due to a permission error

    submitted by /u/imaginehappyness
    [link] [comments]

    Undead Legacy long load times?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have long load times with undead legacy? My 8k map takes 10+ minutes to load. Is this normal? I also have a few smaller mods. Also, it keeps crashing after loading.

    submitted by /u/Nawodo94
    [link] [comments]

    lookin for a player or more to play with me.

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    as the title says, looking to play with some dudes or dudettes and enjoy the game. made it to day 90 by myself a couple months ago in a server for my friends but none wanna play. my timezone is Central Daylight Time. pc player btw.

    submitted by /u/wolfmagistar
    [link] [comments]

    Saw the post having spam, but here's what real Shamway looks like... Not "lite" here I'm a survivor

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel