• Breaking News

    Monday, August 23, 2021

    7 Days To Die News about consoles & the re-release

    7 Days To Die News about consoles & the re-release


    News about consoles & the re-release

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    What destroys my electric fence here and how do I prevent it?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I get bored very quickly but still love the game.

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    I'll boot up the game and carry on as normal, looting questing and building a horde base. The problem is that I get bored very quickly and rarely see past the 3rd horde night.

    I've played on numerous settings and difficulties but the same thing happens. I've had the game since launch and around 3000 hours played. So any suggestions on how you keep it fresh would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Dammas33
    [link] [comments]

    Sale: 7 Days to Die - Humble Bundle - 70% off - $7.49

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    https://www.humblebundle.com/store/7-days-to-die

    On sale again. Sub won't let me post the link since it's been posted before and this sale has been on before.

    Just bought it for my brother. We're gonna stab Screamers together.

    submitted by /u/SmellsLikeNostrils
    [link] [comments]

    Nerd Poling in 7 Days be like:

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Do you play with the music on or off?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:34 AM PDT

    I'm just curious here. I understand that anyone can play the game any way they want, because to have fun is always the goal with gaming! :)

    For anyone who cares about my own opinion:

    Personally though, I leave it completely off. I have nothing against the music itself. But, in my own opinion, I feel it takes away from my experience playing the game. Now, I like music in literally EVERY other game I play, I even enjoyed Minecraft music when I used to play that a lot. But, in 7DTD, I LOVE sneaking around at night and hearing the sounds of the night, an owl, my own footsteps, a zombies footsteps... It makes it more real for me, and that's what I love about this game; feeling like I'm actually there and trying to survive (I play permadeath too, to add to the realism and horror aspects)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ReplacementApart
    [link] [comments]

    Trader Jen didn't have anything to buy, but the burnt zombie just outside had my favorite gun in the world!

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    Bicycle vs Horde

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    Hey!

    So, I'm not ready for the horde, not even a little bit. The one thing I CAN do however, is make a bicycle. So the question is, Can I hop on a bike for 6 hours with some coffee and survive?

    submitted by /u/Zeusish
    [link] [comments]

    What do you miss most from old versions of the game?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:10 PM PDT

    Fertilizer! Oh and RIP all the old experimental base designs. If nothing else, they were fun at least.

    Last but not least, seasons. Getting snow for a few days in the grasslands was a nice way to shake things up a bit.

    submitted by /u/ABankruftManInAWan
    [link] [comments]

    Not something I expected to see… gonna need to learn Japanese

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    My game stopped working working and I dont know why?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:19 PM PDT

    After trying to download nexus mods, the game will no longer work. I've deleted all the mods and have even unlinked Vortex. Everytime I try to play it will continue to load until the loading code will come up all red and say something about items unable to be found. Then it just sits on the "creating character" screen.

    submitted by /u/SCP-Dipshit
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Looting

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I'm pretty new to the game, on day 15 of my first play through and have a couple questions about looting in this game. 1. Is the only way to get guns, turrets, big boy stuff to either build them or buy them from the trader?

    I like looting the intense places. I just got done with a factory where I had to kill military zombies, fat zombie things, a cop zombie, etc. It was challenging trying to figure it out way to deal with the zombies with limited gear. I figured at the very top of a silo protected by these monstrosities and floor traps I'd get like an actual gun or something. So far just using a crossbow I found, a stone sledge, and a blunderbuss.

    However when I got to there, all I got was a level 6 sledge, a craft hammer, ammo for guns I don't own, and some sham. Kind of lackluster if I'm being honest. 2. Is there any point to navigating and looting the big complexes other than necessity for food or something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Zeusish
    [link] [comments]

    What are the controls (pc) to fly be gyrocopter?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 07:57 PM PDT

    Trying not to fall to my death again

    submitted by /u/chinqdaddy
    [link] [comments]

    KingGen or Nitrogen?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Do you use Kinggen or Nitrogen, and why?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/laserguyman
    [link] [comments]

    Blurry problem

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    So i put my graphics too ultra and max out every thing in the graphics tab and still and in the next 5 seconds everything is blurry and shit quality is it possible amd software optimization app is causing the problem or is it something else.

    submitted by /u/doomplayer27
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Multiplier - What's your prefered level of Loot?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Starting a new game this afternoon, and ive ALWAYS played at the default 100% loot levels, but im thinking of trying a run with less loot available.

    Ive heard a lot of people play on 25% loot, im thinking about giving this a crack, as I feel once you get through the super early game, loot beocmes abundant as you clear POI's with ease and harvest more and more resources quicker and quicker.

    Appreciate any comments.

    submitted by /u/Skuttlebugoce
    [link] [comments]

    Screamers make a deep pit burrowing towards our underground base

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:36 AM PDT

    Why does Gane Stage display differently?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    My mate and I are in a world together, for me, the Game statges display 20/27. For him they display 20/24. This doesn't really have an effect on how we're playing the game, I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/LuciferUntamed
    [link] [comments]

    Bunker Missions in Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 11:42 AM PDT

    I've heard eventually the trader's will start sending me on missions to Bunkers.

    At what point is this supposed to happen?

    i've been doing Tier 5's for awhile now. I'm level 116.

    I can't help but feel like somethings wrong. I've been sticking it out so I can start building more of the laser stuff at 125, but more and more I feel like this is glitch territory.

    Any help would be SUPER appreciated.

    submitted by /u/vodkanada
    [link] [comments]

    Lets talk horde base design

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    I've been playing since Alpha 16 though the majority of my play was in 17&18. Since the release of alpha 19 and much of the changes to zombie AI and their pathing, I haven't really taken the time to put effort into finding a design that would be my bread and butter.

    I've tried the killing corridor much like Jawoodles design but find that it doesn't quite function how it is intended as the zombies often wreck the supports and then I'm left running the horde around the rest of the night. Back in A18 the wedge tips exploit was all the craze on the servers that I played on unless we could team up with the numbers and utilize a mega base.

    I've tried a few other niche designs but often they seem a bit overkill with all the electrical necessities built into it. I've tried hatch corridors and have come to like it since it is cheap and simple and you can build onto it easily and it seems like for A19 that this has been the pinnacle of design to combat the hordes as it combines melee and firearms so you aren't forced to waste all of your ammo.

    I've built a few mega bases back in A18 but the resources to do that somewhat soured the appeal. Overuse of blade traps and turrets and electrical fences are often a detractor due to how much is required to maintain it though I am aware of the power level.

    Is there a definitive design that works to combat A19 Hordes or have the Devs done a good enough job in developing an AI that players are more in a position to find what works for them?

    submitted by /u/GrimlinJoe
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days to Die Console News August 2021 | Re-Release??

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    New world ps4

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Somebody who wants to create a new world

    submitted by /u/2girlsOneSelim
    [link] [comments]

    making dukes early and easy

    Posted: 23 Aug 2021 10:11 AM PDT

    making dukes early and easy

    just finished another quick vid on how to make dukes early game safe and easy

    https://youtu.be/M-Nt_m8h1nY

    Hope this helps anyone

    https://reddit.com/link/pa484v/video/2n0lmvwa45j71/player

    submitted by /u/Ok-Adhesiveness5762
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel