• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 24, 2021

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    7 screamers as I’m clearing a POI send help

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Life finds a way, physics be damned

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    1 biodome to the next.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    Survivors with 30 series or 6000 series GPUs, what's the game like? What did you upgrade from? What is your frame rate? What settings do you run?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I am currently using a 1060 6gb @ 50 fps, 1440p, mid-high settings. Temps are 68-70C.

    submitted by /u/6RolledTacos
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a specific mod

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    No idea how to even describe it other than on the top of your inventory bag it locks however many items you choose so it doesn't get auto sorted. Really helpful for someone like me that keeps the stuff I always use in the same first slots.

    Darkness falls has it but I swear I was watching a YouTube series and the guy said you could download it by itself and I can't find it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Slee252117
    [link] [comments]

    The Melting Pot - Day 35 (Gamestage 105) | 7 Days to Die | Let me know if there’s any changes I can do to the base and any ideas for the basketball court!

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    Multiplayer Interactive Map

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm about to set up an MO server and I would like to have one of those interactive maps that shows the map as players discover the map and shows how many players are online, animals LCB, etc. This is open for public viewing, but I do not know how I go about doing this.

    Grateful for any advice in how to set this up.

    submitted by /u/Truckerwil
    [link] [comments]

    Wandering horde be like...

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Screen locks and tilts after being hit by a zombie

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    I got the game yesterday and my friend and I played all day without any problems whatsoever.

    This morning I created a new game to play by myself and it seems that whenever I am hit by a zombie the screen locks up and I can no longer turn with the mouse.

    If I move my mouse around the item I have out rotates in a circle and if I move left or right my screen begins to tilt till it is instead basically perpendicular with the ground.

    I've tried pushing all the screen lock and change camera buttons but they don't do anything.

    The only solution has been to restart the game (at least back to thr menu) and reload it.

    submitted by /u/Altines
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Controller not working in DF mod.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    I am having an issue using my PS4 controller in DF. I have looked at some older posts explaining what to do, but I seem to be missing something. I added DF to non-steam games, ran steam in BPM, made sure the overlay was turned on, got the confirmation pop up saying the controller config was loaded, but when the game loaded the controller would not work. I could not select anything on the main screen. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/NickZ79
    [link] [comments]

    Music file/music replacement.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    I want to replace death music with jurassic park theme on melodica, how do i do it? I located a file called "music" (335 mb), but how do i get inside it? Can i do it without having to screw with unity?

    submitted by /u/Son-Airys
    [link] [comments]

    I’m new to this game. Anyone wanna play?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Undead Legacy or Darkness Falls?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    My friends and I are all interested to try one of the mods. I am asking the community what's the difference between the two like the Pros and Cons. We've read the info for both, but we want to know the first-hand experience of the community. I appreciate every answers/advice to this matter.

    submitted by /u/liquidnut
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    I accidentally broke the glass that is inside the auto parts store and am trying to fix it but can't find anything online, if someone knows how to fix it please help.

    submitted by /u/BakuKiri1983
    [link] [comments]

    Loot Mods?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Is there a mod out there that makes late-stage guns/loot available in the early game stages? I find it bizarre that the game goes from 'not-a-single-gun-on-the-planet' to 'find-AK47's-at-the-daycare' over the course of a few in-game weeks.

    Ideally I'd love to have same loot from beginning to end and then offset that with a higher difficulty and no loot respawning.

    submitted by /u/PW33B3
    [link] [comments]

    Removing killfeed. Using Romero mod

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Is removing the killfeed an option in any modded version or base version of the game? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheChalkyPalms
    [link] [comments]

    Server transfer help.

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    I got myself a server from ServerBlend and I'm trying to transfer my multiplayer game files over, but it isnt working. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I've transfered the files according to the sites instructions using the FTP software multiple times thinking I had missed something and it gives me the same result everytime. When I join the server it shows the UI on day 1 with tutorial messages and the tree back gropund. No world loaded. I can move around according to the compass and sound but all I see is the black and white tree background. Has anyone else had this issue and what fixed it. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jrandres99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel