• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 22, 2021

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday

    7 Days To Die Seedy Sunday


    Seedy Sunday

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Have you found or are looking for a good or interesting seed to use?

    If you're sharing a seed please use something similar to this format for others to easily find what they might be looking for

    Platform (PC/Xbox/Playstation): Game version (If on PC A15/16/17/etc): Map size: Seed: Map Coordinates: Features/POI's to look out for: 
    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Real life 7 days to die base. It's part of an old papermill that's by the boat harbor. Thought it was kind of cool so I shared it.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    Interesting....i wonder what i'll find inside?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    what in the lord is this?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    Just what I was looking for

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:14 PM PDT

    So I have this server, and I need to confess

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 02:21 PM PDT

    I've been playing with my brother, wife, son, my friend, another friend , also friend that I don't know in person, and my nephew. Sometimes other nephews join but primarily just the one nephew plays. Now this nephew is sort of a pain in the @ss he likes to do stuff like take all the 9mm ammo that my brother just got done making. And he claims it'll be safer on him. So he typically gets yelled at. So I began to retaliate against him. Via admin commands I occasionally spawn random stuff nearby to him whenever he's not near any of the bases. And now, after doing this to him for about a month, everyone in the server thinks he's cursed. I'll drop like 30 gracies near him and just listen to him freaking out over teamspeak. Everyone in the server contributes to building/scavenging/crafting supplies. Except him. He literally takes the very first gyro copter we get made, and claims he doesn't have it. Or that he lost it.

    submitted by /u/bestia455
    [link] [comments]

    Do you like to stay in POIs and just reinforce them in the early game, or start your own base right away?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    What's your favorite early- to mid- game strategy?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Jazz_Musician
    [link] [comments]

    Finding people to play with

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:04 PM PDT

    I just started the game and want to find people to play with

    submitted by /u/PerspectiveAcrobatic
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my freaking god. Why?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    I learned my lesson

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    And that is dont leave your game running. I decided to fool around in creative mode, testing ideas before attempting them in single player. I went downstairs to have food, got back and I'm at bedrock in a crater and 3 fuckwits have destroyed the map. Absolute fucking bellends.

    submitted by /u/Scorchx3000
    [link] [comments]

    Horde night at the base

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 06:11 AM PDT

    Help! Terrible rendering glitch. Does anyone know how to fix this? I’m on PC for reference.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:14 PM PDT

    Are there any other vehicles on the Xbox version other than the minibike?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    I have a mini bike and I like it but it's a huge gas guzzler and I'm having a hard time maintaining it's fuel levels. Are there any other drivable vehicles around to use on the console version?

    submitted by /u/Lusus_Naturae_
    [link] [comments]

    [meta] [PC] Recently updated from 16.4 and I'm pretty bummed

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:44 PM PDT

    I sunk thousands of hours into 16.4 and loved every second of it. When the first big update came after I got the game, I was neck-deep in a save that updating would have invalidated, so I've just stuck with it ever since. The person who first put me onto the game recently recommended checking out the latest version, and I figured, "Why not?" And, having checked it out, I am roundly disappointed.

    I don't really like that the big idea for improving the game seems to have been, "Upgrade graphics, remove content, quadruple grind." Yes, the world is much prettier. Yes, the physics bear some tiny resemblance to actual physics now. But overall, the game just feels stripped down and almost punitive with the amount of grind it requires. What follows is just a big list of gripes, so nobody is under any obligation to read, I just want to vent.

    • Half the in-game items are just gone. Streamlining? Maybe, but that doesn't change that the game is MUCH smaller now.

    • Leveling takes VASTLY longer than it did before, even with xp multiplier maxed out.

    • Can't tweak progression to expand the level tree.

    • Steel crafting locked behind 20 levels of interminable grind AT A MINIMUM.

    • Level tree completely butchered, so many useless skills, so many useful ones mercilessly nerfed.

    • Hugely increased emphasis on looting in a way that makes the tech tree and crafting feel almost useless.

    • Have everything you need to craft improved tools? NO YOU DON'T, BECAUSE YOU NEED "PARTS." Also, you can't craft parts. Why/why not? To keep you looting endlessly and further undercut the value of collecting resources from the world itself.

    • Every tweak to block damage, block health, tool strength, and just about everything else feels like it was made to maximize grind and stagnate the player's ability to meaningfully affect the world.

    • Finally, the one that really killed it for me: every single benefit to combat has been removed, save a token amount of experience. Fighting zombies used to be the best (and sometimes only) way to get a pretty big handful of useful resources. Now it's totally useless. Seriously, zombie bodies no longer contain bones or rotting flesh? Are you kidding me? Who benefits, AT ALL, from removing this aspect of the game?

    • Edit to add: SCHEMATICS! So I no longer need a schematic to craft advanced firearms, I can just intuit that from leveling up, but I DO need one to figure out how to craft... AN ANVIL?! Are you kidding me?

    • Add to that that half of the skill tree is (again, just to maximize grindy looting) locked behind an endless stream of single-use schematics and skill books (several hundred of them, seriously), that do not stop spawning once you find them, so that after about fifty, almost all of them that you find will just be useless repeats.

    The game I loved is still in here, and some of the things that have been added (improved environment design/vehicle variety) are super fun! But apparently they've come at the cost of what I enjoyed most (a feeling of progress, the possibility of self-reliance, and ability to stay isolated or go exploring depending on play style) being thrown in the bin.

    Long story short, I'm going back to a three-year-old beta because the devs have apparently been breaking their own backs trying to make this into just another soulless, generic multiplayer sandbox.

    submitted by /u/UberSchuh
    [link] [comments]

    Zombie suicide squad.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Hello there dear survivors. I'm play with my friends on PC we have day 64 now. Last horde we try new place to defence. We make concrete bunker with electric fence, turrets around , shooting points. Everything was great until big suicide bomber appear. With first bomb he take out a hole in the ground and destroy some turret , second one they totally destroy 1 wall and then we die. Is some way to defend from bombers or only kill it ASAP?

    submitted by /u/KapitanBomba90210
    [link] [comments]

    i'm trying to play with my friend on ps4 and when i enter his world i'm always kicked out and this happens to him too does anyone know the reason?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    Multiplayer world!!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    I'm making a multiplayer world and would be glad for people of all time zones to join and play whenever y'all want. It'll be password protected to avoid greifers since it'll be a chill world other than if groups decide to go against each other

    submitted by /u/bob1111111245789654
    [link] [comments]

    The Island Fort

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    The Island Fort

    I saw everyone posting their sweet bases and forts. My friend and I have been working on this one for awhile ( We are on day day 132 atm). In Navezgane, it's the island across from the bait shop. We call it 'Fort TiCUNTeroga'. Still a bunch of work to be done but the walls stand tall and keep out the bad guys!

    https://preview.redd.it/0xpbkszbaxi71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=494a72ddd2de3ac7865d14e414b7e5875600250c

    submitted by /u/Academic-Might-3702
    [link] [comments]

    First time farming in a save file: rooftop garden complete with tree. Thinking about building a tree house.

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Perks

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    New player, just bought the game and i started just giving points to "hmm sounds interesting" perks. Is there a tactical way/most efficient priority for perks?

    submitted by /u/JP_DaMemer
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing container sizes as easily as possible

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Howdy!

    I'm trying to increase the container size of the medical cabinet of the game so it holds more than 6 x 2 of loot.

    I've edited the loot.xml from this:

    <!-- medicine cabinets -->

    <lootcontainer id="131" count="1,2" size="6,2" sound\_open="UseActions/open\_medicine\_cabinet" sound\_close="UseActions/close\_medicine\_cabinet" loot\_quality\_template="qualBaseTemplate">

    **<item group="medicine"/>** 

    </lootcontainer>

    To this:

    <!-- medicine cabinets -->

    <lootcontainer id="131" count="1,2" size="6,6" sound\_open="UseActions/open\_medicine\_cabinet" sound\_close="UseActions/close\_medicine\_cabinet" loot\_quality\_template="qualBaseTemplate">

    **<item group="medicine"/>** 

    </lootcontainer>

    And still it remains 6x2.

    Is there a second place I have to edit it? Is there a different version I need to edit other than the one in 7daystodie/data/config/loot.xml?

    Help :)

    submitted by /u/MitchellHamilton
    [link] [comments]

    Any one else feel this way

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    TL;DR is ps4 version worth the $7.50?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    I have been hearing about how this game hasn't gotten a content update on console in a very long time. Is it still worthwhile to buy it at its current sale price? I have been looking to play a new coop survival game with friends so if it's not worth it may I have some other recommendations?

    submitted by /u/AngelicaReborn
    [link] [comments]

    I never see a group of wolfs

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 11:19 AM PDT

    Is there a masterlist of POI names for Darkness falls?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2021 10:32 AM PDT

    I've been messing around in this mod and was just wondering if there was a POI masterlist I could reference. Trying to get an idea of what some of these names are, and what they go to.

    submitted by /u/ManWithYourPlan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel