• Breaking News

    Monday, August 2, 2021

    7 Days To Die Rwg be like

    7 Days To Die Rwg be like


    Rwg be like

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    Took a break and healed 15 points to my fullness irl

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:14 AM PDT

    I hope your hoard base is ready

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:44 PM PDT

    Ever wondered how a Magnum with Drum mag mod would have looked like?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    UBBI flashing TV, am I missing something?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:00 PM PDT

    Strange graphics glitch, anyone else encounter/fix this?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    Hehe

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:30 PM PDT

    Trapdoor horde base help. Will the Zombies path up this hill to get onto my runway or do I need to give them a better way up?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Showerthought, You can tell how new a player is to the game, buy how many trees the plant.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 10:47 PM PDT

    You can tell how new a player is to the game, buy how many trees the plant. New player, chop a tree, plant a tree. Older player, chop a tree, go mine coal.

    submitted by /u/s0ulsbane
    [link] [comments]

    Darkness Falls not working A19.6

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Average Player Tries Insane

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    This is the saga of learning to play 7DTD with a daily 64 zombie blood moon on Insane at 300% exp:

    Attempt #1: Made it almost to the trader. Learned that an insane Bloated Walker has a mean right hook and he don't take no sass.

    Attempt #2: Made it to the trader! Decided to be stealthy this time. Was not stealthy enough. Learned that the primitive bow is more art than science. Learned that I am terrible with a bow.

    Attempt #3: Ooh, trader has a T1 stun baton! Found the buried supplies, got cocky, and fed the zombies. Learned that fighting a horde on Day 1 is a bad idea.

    Attempt #4: Life is good. Found a gun early. Killed the Day 2 horde and was brave enough to roll out during night hours for the next POI. Found a pair of glowing yellow eyes lurking around the corner. Learned that guns are surprisingly useless if you panic and slap a wolf with your flimsy club.

    Attempt #5: Died on Day 1 when I found a collapsing floor. I don't want to talk about it.

    Attempt #6: Made it to Day 4 and got a motorcycle! Could feel the wind in my sweaty hair. Took a long distance quest... Hmm, snow. Ok, needed meat anyway. Learned not to shoot arrows at mountain lions.

    Attempt #7: Similar to last time, but didn't start the fight. Ran from a mountain lion, into a wolf, into a lumberjack. Much time was wasted. Got away, though. Hunkered down to spend the evening underground before clearing the quest POI. Mountain lion found me. Spent way too long trying to bash his skull in with a club only to have a zombie show up and PUSH HIM THROUGH my brick defenses. That one sucked. Learned you can do everything mostly right and still fail.

    Attempt #8: Not too proud to roll around on a minibike. Got a crucible in the forge, blade traps up and running, horde night on Day 6 was a breeze. Had my eyes on a shiny red auger at the trader with room for two modifications. Just one more quest and it would be mine. Cleared the zombies, started back to loot up. Heard growling. Fled through the wrong door into a dead-end bathroom. Five zombie dogs, y'all. Five. Learned that I hate this game.

    Attempt #9: Getting a bit easier, but got too big for my britches going into a loft on Day 4. Tried to fight when I should have backed away to get some space. Panicked mid-fight, backed myself into a corner, and got stuck. Learned that I am still adept at biting off more than I can chew.

    Attempt #10: Currently on Day 3. No vehicle. No guns. No advantages from the trader, except for a stun baton. Got almost 10K dukes and nothing to spend 'em on. Hope I make it to the Day 4 inventory refresh, and that it's good.

    Random collection of tips that I've learned:

    I've always played with heavy armor, but after using padded armor and realizing how much faster and farther I can sprint... I won't be going back. Not only does it keep you alive, it also speeds you through the seemingly endless running of the first week.

    Regardless of which armor you play with, drink more water. It increases stamina regen while the buff ticks down. Make a bucket and you can move your water source to where it's convenient. You'll sprint farther and you'll be able to hit faster. Running shoes and jackets also make a noticeable difference.

    Speaking of stamina regen. There is a pause between using stamina and when it starts to regen. So, you'll be better off letting it regen to full before sprinting/swinging again, rather than attacking every time you get enough for a single swing.

    Buried supplies quests are the best in the early game, imo. I don't enjoy digging, but they give you food and drink you desperately need. Plus, you could find a mega crush or two, which is a godsend in the early days.

    Wood frames (and upgraded wood blocks) can be placed beside most doorways. Use them or you will regret not using them. Say goodbye to kiting zombies around and having them juke your swing when low on stamina. Construction workers and any of the bigger zombies hit harder, so upgrade/repair accordingly.

    Dump the items you plan to sell to the trader in a separate chest and stockpile them for the first several days. Also, never sell mods by themselves. Save them and put them in T5+ gear to increase the price 400-600 dukes per mod. Buy sugar butts from vending machines, and use them when you are ready to offload your stockpile of goods. I usually do this when I am ready to a vehicle or other big ticket item.

    The first horde on Day 1 is a total pushover (4-6 zombies), so I just dig a single ramp/tunnel down and put two blocks at the entrance with a space between them, so I can club 'em down. After the horde, I mine stone and clay further in to make cobblestone.

    You can outrun the horde on standard speed settings in padded/no armor...if you're like me and realize that you forgot to grab cobblestone for repairs. 1/10 do not recommend.

    It's probably an unpopular opinion, but I really like the stun baton on insane. It's really effective and efficient, even without investing any skill points.

    Mining is my least favorite activity in 7DTD, and it is consistently the top cause of my mid and late game deaths. I have found that the best defense when mining (and doing buried supplies quests) is to have a tidy entrance/exit. If you can run out of your mine all the way to the surface, then it's less likely you'll be trapped inside it.

    submitted by /u/imheretolosemoney
    [link] [comments]

    Power outage Thanos-snapped my character

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:22 AM PDT

    There I was, gyrocoptering to a trader 100 feet over the desert, when the power goes out. I go to bed; the next day I boot up my game, and I spawn as a level 0 character. All skills, books, trader relations, game stage, everything as if I'd just spawned new. Except my base, bedroll, and explored map are all still there. So I just let the nearest zombie kill me, respawned on my bed, and grabbed whatever spare weapons I had to start over. Two odd things, though - I need to restart the game after accepting a clear quest, or else it never registers that I've killed all the zombies. Second thing, the loot and trader items appear to think I'm at my level 50 game stage. Really odd situation. Long story short, back up your files people!

    submitted by /u/xrensa
    [link] [comments]

    What are some of the best mods to try out.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    So as title goes i'm wondering which mod to put my time into. I've put thousands of hours into Path of Exile for many years, but since i've graduated and started working i can't keep up with the grind it takes. I've here and then played 7DTD and I feel like it fits perfectly for my current situation. But with that said, i'd really like to play with mods, i've been looking into Darkness Falls, Undead Legacy and Sorcery mod, but i'm somewhat unsure where to invest my time.

    submitted by /u/reaL_phL
    [link] [comments]

    I want to start a pregen world with one other person as play as a duo

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    Modding Subreddit?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    As far as I can tell, there is no subreddit for 7 Days To Die modding. I'm considering starting one, but wanted to get a feel for how many people would actually want that. This would be mostly geared towards helping each other learn how to create mods, as well as just bouncing ideas off one another.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RagingReaper67
    [link] [comments]

    Removing a mod from server corrupts our base

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:11 AM PDT

    Hi!

    I'm a long time player but fairly new to having my own server using mods.

    Me and my buddy have a navezgane world that we have been playing on for quite some time (as of now day 221).

    After having found some mods that suited us we added that to our server. However, as the mods did not display any icons (couldn't find out how to fix that...) we decided to remove the mods. They had been manually added to the mods folder to the server and so we simply deleted the mods in the mod folder.

    First play after the server was up again we (to our horror) discovered that our base was completely ruined. We had used an existing house and repaired and made it our safe haven. Now it had reverted back to it's old state and parts of our repairs was seen around the house.

    We were able to use a backup to restore the server, and all is fine and well now, but we are still using the mods we tried removing.

    What did we do wrong? Or better; is it possible to remove the mods wthout ruining our base?

    Thanks in advance for any insights!

    submitted by /u/lilltonka
    [link] [comments]

    air crate

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:53 AM PDT

    why did I blew up when I opened the air crate

    submitted by /u/SeaInvestigator3434
    [link] [comments]

    7 Days To Die / Medieval castle - Construction process / Средневековый з...

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Careful little buddy. Darkness “Falls” mod

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Robotic turret ammo variants, isn't AP just the best choice? What am I missing?

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 02:51 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I noticed that there are 3 types of ammo for the junk turret: regular, AP, and shells. to me it seems that for the cost, the AP ones are way better than the others, especially when encountering more armored zombies later in the game. am I missing something?

    thanks!

    submitted by /u/milkshaker_deluxe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel