• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 21, 2021

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    7 Days To Die Stream/Let's Play Saturday


    Stream/Let's Play Saturday

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Looking to share your 7 Days to Die gameplay videos with everyone or for an audience when you go live?

    Post here with a link to your Youtube/Twitch Channel or whichever video/playlist you're looking to share!

    You could also join the Official 7DTD Discord and post in #streams-and-videos!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Excited to switch from PS4 to Pc version

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 08:32 PM PDT

    I am thankful FunPimps put out a console version. I bought it om sale this year to play with my spouse. Now 6 months later we are buying two gaming PCs and a dedicated server to play Alpha 20 with ALL THE MODS lol

    submitted by /u/Adhenyx
    [link] [comments]

    Upscaled candies, because why not. Which one is your favorite?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 12:15 AM PDT

    My girlfriend and I are having horde base trouble!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    Essentially, the zombies have been pathing towards the core of the base where we have been standing and tunnelling up through the support. Does anyone know a potential reason for this? I have wedge tips to make the zombies path through the corridor, but the only reason I can think of is because of the iron blocks at the bottom instead of concrete from the initial base outline? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    https://imgur.com/gallery/mSjhLKZ

    submitted by /u/CalleyKraft1
    [link] [comments]

    Stamina/HP Cap

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    Is there any way to manually increase these? Like through console commands or editing game files?

    submitted by /u/GhxstX0
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a padlock?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    I'm on Xbox One and I'm trying to get a padlock for my minibike, where would I find one/what do I need to make one?

    submitted by /u/Randall-Dean_RZRBack
    [link] [comments]

    New player - what happens on a 7days to die server?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of hosting a server for me and my friends. How does the passage of time work? Do the days progress even if nobody is online? What if I'm offline for 10 hours, do hundreds of days pass which means the game is suddenly harder?

    submitted by /u/skalapunk
    [link] [comments]

    DF questions - mines & old skill books

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 09:43 PM PDT

    Having a jolly old time stepping on land mines, is there a way to prevent them going off? At this point I'd settle for just delaying detonation.

    And I've noticed in the writing desk we can make the old skill books (shotgun messiah, lucky looter, wasteland treasures, etc), I'm wondering what they do as I don't think the description in-game says.

    submitted by /u/Adventurous_Still_18
    [link] [comments]

    A Horde base

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    Hello all. I need some help with a horde base. I dont know what im doing exactly. I mean. I have ideas but non sound. Want to build off a pre existing structure. A house would be cool. I had one in Diresvile in Navesgane but want a new one. Wanna test it on creative to see. All ideas welcome tho. A horde base like Glock 9s welcome to alpha 18 series is in my mind. But building that would be a pain.

    submitted by /u/TheMTGnerd2
    [link] [comments]

    7 days to die

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    I'm looking for someone who wants to play 7 days to die on pc. It's a fun game but people just don't play it anymore.

    submitted by /u/smitty66609
    [link] [comments]

    Server Side Zombies Mod

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    Best Prefab Mods for A19?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    As the title says, I'm looking for the best prefab mods for A19. Essentially the goal is to have a world where I recognize as few buildings as possible. I have a few prefab mods set up already- including those by SurvivorAndy, Frilloxis, zztong and Not-a-Gamer. Are there any significant prefab mods out there I can add?

    submitted by /u/Mister_Bambu
    [link] [comments]

    Camera trouble

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 05:38 PM PDT

    When I get hit I'm unable to look up and down. Then when I move the screen gradually tilts until it's upside down. Does anyone have a fix for this

    submitted by /u/MLGLOCY
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in doing some co-op? Got bikes and trucks for all of us :)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 01:03 AM PDT

    Is This Underground Bunker Good Enough For Emergency?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    I Have Problems

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    7 days to die with viewer interactions enabled (twitch)

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Where do you find attributes on Xbox one?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 04:50 AM PDT

    It really makes no sense to have a “pipe machine gun”

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 11:12 AM PDT

    A shoddy weapon made of pipes duct taped together and it's capable of reliable automatic fire? So ridiculous to even think about, the game is already ridiculously easy on default settings with the crazy amount of ammo drops and weapons once you hit the appropriate gamestage.

    Just breaks any shred of "zombie survival" immersion that even remains in this game.

    submitted by /u/YeetoMojito
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel