• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 9, 2020

    7 Days To Die I think the tactical assault rifle is great, but I would love to see dead eye get a FN FAL.

    7 Days To Die I think the tactical assault rifle is great, but I would love to see dead eye get a FN FAL.


    I think the tactical assault rifle is great, but I would love to see dead eye get a FN FAL.

    Posted: 09 Dec 2020 01:34 AM PST

    Just seems perfect for the class really, a heavier weapon that works semi or full with a mid size clip of 20. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/OrigamiMe
    [link] [comments]

    Wanna start a new world

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:47 PM PST

    I play on ps4 lookin to start a new world with someone . Hmu if ur interested :)

    submitted by /u/elijah-fyre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel