• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 8, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 08, 2020

    7 Days To Die Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 08, 2020


    Tips n' Tricks Tuesday - December 08, 2020

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 09:04 AM PST

    Have a tip you wish someone shared with you when you first started playing? Have you discovered a tried and true method of survival?

    Share your secrets with your fellow survivors and help those just getting started!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Extra Crispy and Over Easy

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    Where to find Antibiotics

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:32 AM PST

    New player here, apologies in advance for the noob question. But where do I find antibiotics? All the guides I find (and even reddit searches) tell me to kill nurse zombies, but they don't drop anything anymore. Honey does nothing for my infection. Jan made fun of my infection but doesn't sell any antibiotics. So ... where do I find these mythical antibiotics before I die?

    submitted by /u/MoreHybridMoments
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod that increases the amount of quest the outpost quester gives?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:23 AM PST

    Workbench

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I've been playing ,7 days to die for years on Xbox. Just recently built a PC and switched to playing on that. Playing alpha 19 and can't figure out how to unlock the workbench. It says I can unlock using the tinkerer perk, but that perk is locked out to me. Any advice on how to unlock the tinkerer perk would be apritiated. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/turboguy13
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with mod selection.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:40 AM PST

    So my friends and I have just got 7 days and we are going to start an online server but we want to do a modded playthrough. Does anyone suggest a collection of mods to make the game funner/harder ? We played the console version and after a while it was just too easy.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Sc00sh
    [link] [comments]

    Building a village

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 05:28 PM PST

    If you had to revive a community in 7Days, what jobs would there be? What would you use as a currency, how would you value thinks. I am currently trying with some friends and we are now something between a capitalist economy based on bartering and a communist enclave. Would be appreciative of any ideas and thoughts.

    submitted by /u/DerPulsar
    [link] [comments]

    haven't played in a while, any big changes i should be aware of?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:52 PM PST

    i haven't played since alpha 17 or 18, can't remember but i think it's alpha 17, any big changes i should be aware of?

    submitted by /u/The_Soviet_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    Help with bug.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:42 PM PST

    My brother is getting the NulRefernceException: object reference not set to an instant of an object bug when he tries go join. Anyone know how to fix this. We're on 19.3(b5) experimental

    submitted by /u/BasicSquare
    [link] [comments]

    Need help installing Darkness Falls

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    Hi guys. I need some help installing Darkness Falls. I've tried it a couple of times but my game doesn't work. The games through Steam and I have the Mod Launcher. YouTube videos are kind of vague tbh. When im in the Mod Launcher, Where should I be installing the Darkness Falls mod to ? Also where should I be installing The Fun Pimps Stable Build to ? A full detailed walkthrough would be appreciated.

    Any help is really appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Sc00sh
    [link] [comments]

    Death by Bike?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    I was riding my motorcycle around the wasteland area, going to get my other motorcycle that was left behind when I died there (far from home). I entered the town and was instantly teleported to my other bike, where it was standing active halfway inside of me and I died instantly.

    I respawned NEXT TO MY BIKE with no weapons on my taskbar or clothing (I drop nothing on death) and half my inventory gone too.

    Did my bike kill me? Where are my guns? Its day 124 and I'm naked and alone in the wasteland

    submitted by /u/Llamaplush
    [link] [comments]

    Is Bedrock made out of Cheese?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:38 AM PST

    I'm a big advocate for "play however you want to play." You do you.

    That being said, I'm curious to hear people's thoughts the topic of Bedrock. Is it cheese to use bedrock as a mechanic? e.g. the floor of a fall trap kill pit.

    I'm inclined to say "yes, it's cheese", as it is indestructible.

    No wrong answers. No argument will be offered (at least by me.)

    submitted by /u/Steelspy
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new EU PVP server

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Server name : [PVP] Death Valley

    Lootable & Harvestable zombies.
    Custom zombie behavior.
    Custom Vendors.
    Clans,lottery,bounty system.
    Trader open 24/7
    PVE Safezones in Trader and Lobby.

    I will add more information soon as there is much modded server side.

    Feel free to come as I type this we are at day 8.

    submitted by /u/sodanakin
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG?] When refreshing the multiplayer server list, repopulation slows down to a crawl.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    When I initially launch the game and go to multiplayer ("Join A Game") the server list blows up immediately, 400+ results, and all of my "recently visited" seem to show up first.

    If anything other than me clicking the server and joining successfully happens right then, I run into this problem: I have to refresh the server list to have the server reappear, but it seems to only ping up to around 30 servers, and then trickles a few in every (literally) 15 seconds or so until MAYBE the server I'm waiting to join actually shows up.

    This could happen either when the server is reset, or when I get some other error when attempting to join. I also run my own server that I have tested this against, and it assuredly has nothing to do with the stability of the server I'm joining. I typically have to either restart the client or actually exit steam and relog to fix the issue.

    Is there some weird kind of "pinging" version of a RAM dump that I didn't know about that could be happening here? Anyone else encounter this issue? Thanks in advance for any advice!

    submitted by /u/doctordaedalus
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to fix and use destroyed workbenches that you find around the world?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 07:40 AM PST

    How to see the results of scrapping/melting before doing it?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 04:46 AM PST

    Basically I want to decide whether to sell some surplus iron tools or to melt them for the iron, and for that I need to know the amount of iron I'd get. Is that available anywhere in-game? Using a mod is fine for me, as is calculating from in-game information.

    I guess as last resort a list of scrapping/melting results would also work. I searched for something like that and only found something mentioning weight which I never noticed in-game, so I think it might have been in an earlier version of the game and been since removed.

    submitted by /u/nezw42
    [link] [comments]

    Viewing activity in the Command Console

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Hey all I was just wondering is there any way to view if someone used the command console to spawn items for themselves or if they used the command console recently.

    The reason I am asking is because me and a group of friends have our own server and we have been playing for about a week, but we have a sneaky suspicion that 1 of the people playing is using admin commands to spawn in items as in 1 day he was able to get 5000 7.32mm bullets I think, as well as make 5 augers and a gyro copter and we almost never see him leave his base, not only that but he is a lower lever than me and curiously has speced into alot of different paths and is able to make guns, armour, vehicles and work on his base at the same time.

    If anyone is able to assist in letting me know it woo Uld be highly appreciated.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Shadow_Wolf_ZA
    [link] [comments]

    If you use g-portal.com to host a server, you may be interested in automatic backups!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 08:44 AM PST

    Hope this doesn't break any rules, just trying to help people out.

    I recently signed up for a server through g-portal.com for me and my friends to use, it was the cheapest option I could find outside of hosting my own server (and I don't want my computer on 24/7)

    Well I found their backup support, to put it plainly, be awful. So I started working on a solution.

    g-portal offers an FTP connection with every server you start up, so using this I created a script that will pull a backup from the server.

    I implemented it in a Gitlab pipeline, which can be scheduled. The readme on the repository contains all instructions and warnings for setting up your own repo to create automated backups from this service.

    https://gitlab.com/stiposwift/g-portal-7-days-to-die-backup

    A few notes:

    • All backups will be stored within Gitlab itself.
    • Backups are set to expire after 10 days.
    • This repo can definitely be adapted to any server if it offers FTP.
    • The repo can be adapted to any g-portal supported server with some know-how.

    The README also contains information on restoring from a backup.

    Anyway, hope this helps someone out!

    submitted by /u/stipo42
    [link] [comments]

    Probably been asked many times by is there a problem with PS4 servers?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Just can't connect to any servers. I can't join my friends games and they can't join mine. Been wanting to get back into it after a year or so and just can't seem to connect. I get a message saying about connecting to ps network. But we all are connected. So is it just us or is there something else going on?

    submitted by /u/PmMeYourTitsAndToes
    [link] [comments]

    My save file for the world is gone in the menu screen

    Posted: 08 Dec 2020 03:34 AM PST

    So after I got a bluescreen yesterday I have an issue where i can't find a world i played yesterday. After the bluescreen I could join the game again but today I cant find my world save. So I opened my local game file and luckily I found the Save file for the world but cant find it in the world select screen.

    Here's 2 images of existing world save files in my folder but as you can see it won't show up in the game

    https://imgur.com/a/4LUjRtT

    submitted by /u/Homelessya
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel