• Breaking News

    Friday, July 2, 2021

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    7 Days To Die Base Tour/Showcase Thursday


    Base Tour/Showcase Thursday

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Want to show off your base or a build you're particularly proud of? Want to show off what helped you make it through horde night?

    Take a video or some screenshots and post them here to share with your fellow survivors!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when you didn't need a mod to turn off the power tool sounds?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    New player here.....the zombie bears are something fucking else is this game.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:09 AM PDT

    All my homies hate iron tools

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 09:10 PM PDT

    Working on Draining a flooded basement POI. Dont mind the impending doom that my screen implies. Water physics in 7DTD are fuckin weird man

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 03:54 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how to fix this I recently got a computer and have never gotten this before. I am also 13 and dont really understand things with like the coding.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    HELP! Random bugged patch of ceiling? It was standing strong for quite a while. The overall structure is very solid with stone pillars everywhere. This is the 3rd story of my manor house build. Its now randomly collapsing only right here with only 2 blocks placed. Can place multiple blocks nearby.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    AUGER HELP

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:37 PM PDT

    WHERE CAN I FIND A AUGER OR THE SCHEMATIC! HELP

    submitted by /u/Clique59
    [link] [comments]

    Having an issue

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Im on xbox and its day 14 and no horde night so far. What can i do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Yxgamii__
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to take off visual backpack so you just see shirt/ whatever your wearing? I’m playing in 3rd person and was just wondering

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    fk me. I just placed a mushroom seed on the right side and everything broke down...

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    I didn't know landmines for were dinner

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Where's the animal tracking perk on PS4?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    I can't find it . I don't see perception attributes listed anywhere.

    submitted by /u/BurgerTown72
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question

    Posted: 02 Jul 2021 12:29 AM PDT

    Is there a way to mess with video setting ingame? Tried it twice and had to hard reset pc kekw

    submitted by /u/InstanceLatter
    [link] [comments]

    Blocks Not Being able to be placed

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:32 PM PDT

    Anyone else have problems with placing down a block. For example wet concrete and there is just one single area that you cannot place any block? I have checked every where around it and nothing is disturbing it.

    submitted by /u/Clique59
    [link] [comments]

    Resurrection Mod Potion

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:30 PM PDT

    Has anyone else installed the resurrection mod that allows you to potentially resurrect zombie corpses?

    Once built, it says "insert resurrection potion"… but it doesn't appear in items you can craft.

    Currently stumped. Any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/roninchick
    [link] [comments]

    Tryin to start a world with someone, just gettin back into the game

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    Help.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    Delete if not allowed. So I'm looking to get a pc for my boyfriend so he can play 7 days to die with me and few other games any suggestions would be good. I'm looking good pc set up for a decent price would be so helpful. I'm so lost when it comes to builds please and thank you. 😩 💖

    submitted by /u/Expensive-Judgment37
    [link] [comments]

    Is the game on PS4 still being updated?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:05 AM PDT

    Me and a friend of mine just got the game on PS4 (cheaply 80% off) and while we are having fun I'm wondering if updates are still happening for it.

    I'm mostly asking cause him an I are having some connection issues with the game, whoever is joining a private lobby will sometimes crash and then sometimes get the glitch about not being able to open containers or pick up items

    The ps4 version is the only one we can play together on though, so it would be a shame if it wasn't being updated anymore.

    submitted by /u/naytreox
    [link] [comments]

    The Dark Knight Rises (2012)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    Coffee Addicted Chicken Farmer

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    I think it would be nice to have extra recipes for the things that become obsolete quickly. For instance, it would be awesome if there was a way to make coffee cake or something else with the coffee because once you have the 3x harvesting, you really don't need much unless you're harvesting for everyone lol. Being able to make nests, or breed chickens would be cool too for the low egg supply. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the game, but these are just somethings I think would be nice additions.

    submitted by /u/Rachenator412
    [link] [comments]

    Base protection during horde

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    We have a base that was a abandoned house that we fixed and rebuilt. We have a concrete wall 3 high. We plan on making it higher but, the horde just runs right on it. We have wood spikes about 4 levels deep on either side of the base. Any tips on base protection?

    submitted by /u/Clique59
    [link] [comments]

    Game causes blue screen

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 07:20 PM PDT

    I've been playing for a while and I'm not sure when it started, but realized that every time I exit the game I get the blue screen of death.

    At first I thought it was discord because my friend said it also happens with discord, but it's everytime I exit 7dtd.

    Will Uninstalling the game work or is it something else?

    submitted by /u/BenProxy
    [link] [comments]

    I want a horror game!!!

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    Hey 7 days veteran here, I've been playing years of this game both ps4 and more recently pc and I've lost the fear I once had. Night time raids are normal for me at max difficulty cause I know how the ai work already. Wanted to know if anyone knows any mods that don't overhaul but add stuff like new zombies, poi's, or better environments like fog or smthn. I'd prefer mods that don't require an extra pc tower as I already have to run my game at low quality.

    submitted by /u/Inevitable_Truck_615
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: I randomly started getting desync issues on our dedicated server. It was because I had accepted a duplicate treasure map quest.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    If you start having server desync issues (cant interact with continers, lag, rubber banding, cant type, etc) check to see that you don't have more than one of the same treasure map quest. This was killing me for days.

    submitted by /u/cheezballs
    [link] [comments]

    Farm plot not working, I guess

    Posted: 01 Jul 2021 06:02 AM PDT

    Farm plot not working, I guess

    So I've been making a farm inside my house and everything should be fine but this happened. I can't place coffee or anything else on this plot on the left. Nothing above it. Is there a solution, or am I gonna end up with a shitty looking farm? Help.

    https://preview.redd.it/vbj7oqyjnl871.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b6e830b6e414c4386de39a11f63bf7cf9cd01a91

    submitted by /u/w0lfik223
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel